We identified two areas that made Satino stand out:
Hand hygiene - the hand dryers vs paper towels debate.
A study by the University of Connecticut revealed that hand towels were far more effective in preventing the spread of harmful bacteria. As a supplier (and champion) of paper hand towels, we drove conversation around safer hand drying, encouraging businesses to switch.
Offering a full suite of solutions, Satino was perfectly positioned to advise businesses on what they should look for when upgrading their facilities.
After identifying these key areas, we agreed on a campaign tagline that captured the Satino by WEPA ethos while acknowledging the challenge of the pandemic:
‘We’ll protect hands, even if we can’t shake them.’
It was crucial that we had a consistent presence wherever facilities managers and business owners would typically look for new suppliers – this meant placing an emphasis on digital touchpoints.
To maximise impact within the budget, we combined traditional media relations (news and feature content) with the following.
- Developed the brand and tone of voice for launch, alongside an advertising agency
- Implemented a tailored media plan (advertorials & editorial)
- Managed all proactive media outreach
- Interviews with trade press pitched and managed
- Set up a UKI LinkedIn for UK & Ireland customers.
- Built Satino by WEPA’s LinkedIn following.
- Content creation for the UK website in the form of monthly blogs.
- Created an effective keyword strategy for SEO.
- Assisted with trade exhibition: The Cleaning Show, London